Re: super blessed

sorry I cant dowland my other pictures, but here is one from my bday haha


On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 1:30 PM Chelsea Anne Martines <chelsea.martines@myldsmail.net> wrote:
hola todos

This week has been so great and i have learned so much from my companion! Fa, hna Saad, (mi hija, daughter) is so strong and great from all the things that have happened with her the last week...she has handled her trials so mature and taught me so much about having faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ. 

We had intercambios, exchanges again a lot this week.. and we learned so much from the other sisters! It literally so fun every time to see how they teach and work! We have found some really great new people to teach but we are still trying to work on finding more people. Something crazy here is that the weather also has been super super hot, and then one day after its super cold! Also, we got to learn how to make a special cake from here in Argentina haha which was a plus from my compaƱera. Also we found some people really prepared for baptism and my comp invited them right away and they acepted! Im so proud of my comp, and also my other comp hna Mercelian,she has taught me so much..and only has a week left!! (next week is transfers)

We celebrated my Year mark! and my Bday last week! it was so fun ! (I still have to burn my skirt,,as a tradition here when you hit a year haha...)

We are having a pday with all the sisters today, sorry I dont have a lot of time left. But I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all

Hermana Martines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: week of...crazy exhaustion

¡Bienvenido!

last one....