back in mendoza!

hola todos,

So this last week was crazy because we had transfers early, and both me an my companion left our area!! So they are washing it sadly :( we had 3 baptisms and a wedding coming up, so that was sad but the mision presidente told us that we coul return for the baptism of the couple getting married!! but the sister going to my area is going to wash it an train her comp there!!

my new companion is Hna Marceliano, from Trujillo Peru! (Where my cousin served, shout out to abby haha) an she is just so cute!! she is also ending her mision now, so Im killing her, killing another comp haha!! I am back in mendoza, but in the area of the mission offices! Soo that means we are the apartment that has to have the sisters come when they come for legal stuff or if they are going to train. An the apartment is BEAUTIFUL!!! its brand new, haha i feel like a queen haha because its even nicer than something from the usa! 

the area is calle Godoy Cruz, and the ward is super great!! I love it here, even though it is another city ward haha..but there are so many people ready here! we are going to have a baptism in 2 weeks for a cute old couple. Im so excited to be here! 

i will send pictures as an attactment, Just know that I love being here with my companion in this new area! Im super excited to work here and learn more. Today I have been out now 11 Months!!! SO LOCO!! AH! It amazes me the time passing by! 

Love you all!!
Hermana Chelsea Martines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: week of...crazy exhaustion

last one....

Re: Temple in Mendozzzaaa!!!!!