Last week of the MTC, Agentina is where I'll be!

Sorry I sent that other one on accident too early!! haha!

So Hola again,

This is my last week here like I said haha, so I'll be in Argentina in 2 days! It is so crazy and surreal to think that and imagine actually being there, for a year and a half! And it will be warm there!! SO weird haha, I'll have to get used to the southern hemisphere! So my next P-day also won't be next Saturday again most likely, it will change so I'll have to tell you all about how it goes later.

This week one of the best parts was Halloween!!! It was the best one yet, because we dressed up (me and my companion) as M&M's! it was so cute! We are Martines and Mallet, so that's why haha. There are going to be pictures attached from it. Me and Mallett also gave everyone cute Halloween gifts/notes with jokes and pictures on it, glow sitcks and candy!! It was so cute they all loved it jaja! It was also a really good day because we all bore our testimonies in EspaƱol as well, which was really special. Once one of the girls started crying, I did haha and then after we all shared, she was was very sweet and told me how she was crying more even when I bore my testimony..it was very special. I just love all of my district so much and they have changed me for the better. Doing it all in Spanish was special too because we had to speak simply and couldn't say everything we wanted, because our words are still limited.

We also started In-field training, and for those of you who know what that it, it was interesting haha. Once I actually get in the field (my mission in Mendoza), that will be where I actually get all my training. So the in-field training was just somewhat helpful I guess haha. They teach you how to work with members, set goals/plans, how to talk to people more easily, and how to teach better basically. We had to go every morning this week and then we had class after, for just an hour, and then at night again like usual.

Monday me and Hermana Sederholm and Elder Brinkman and I all did our musical number! I'm attaching a video! It was really good, but the video it just from when we practiced haha so it's not the whole thing, or when we performed it. Also, our district is doing a special musical number again, but all together, tomorrow for our last Sunday at church! We are singing "I Believe in Christ/Creo en Cristo" It is SO AMAZING! Elder Brinkman can arrange his own music basically, he can play by ear, so it is amazing, he is like a magician haha! We are taking a video of it today, so I'll have to send it later on my next pday maybe. The song it so beautiful.

It is our last week for class with our teachers too, so last night with Hermano Lopez we all gave him notes we wrote to him, and we are giving notes to our other teacher tonight too, Hermana Johnson. It will be so sad and hard to leave everyone. We are all giving each other notes as well in our district tomorrow and I'm going to just cry haha! If you know that song from the musical Wicked, called "for good," that is what I feel like saying goodbye to everyone here in my district. They are amazing examples and friends I'll always treasure. We also have to pack today, so I don't have too much time! but I am excited to start my next adventure!

I I have learned anything here, it has been that coming unto Christ is going to be yes, a difficult process, but it is worth it. One of my favorite quotes is from Jeffrey R. Holland, which says "salvation is not a cheap or easy experience, because it was never easy for [Christ]. Why should it be easy for us, if it was never easy for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?" I love how he explains that life is hard because it was hard for our Savior, but through Him we can have our problems, burdens, difficulties, and questions all answered or lightened. I am beyond grateful for him in my life.

wish me luck haha! love you all! Thank you for your love and support :)
Hermana Martines (Pictures will come)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: week of...crazy exhaustion

last one....

Re: Temple in Mendozzzaaa!!!!!