Re: 6 months in LAVALLE!

opps here is the last foto haha

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 1:49 PM, Chelsea Anne Martines <chelsea.martines@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Hola todos,

I am staying! transfers was yesterday, but me and hna reyes are staying another 6 weeks together here!!! I AM SO HAPPY! Hermana Reyes is litterally the best person I have met here and I am soo blessed and lucky to know her and to have her as my companion!! I really feel that we were meant to be together, and knew each other in heaven before this life. We are so close, and everyday is amazing with her. We have never had an argument, or anything bad happen, its just amazing. I will cry so much when I have to say goodbye to her...Im thinking about going to el salvador when i finish the mision to live with her and her family instead of going home! (jk haha) but really, she is one of my bestest friends in the whole world.

this week we have another investigador who is going to be baptized, on april 7!! and we have bautismo next saturday, the 24!! I am so happy to see these people progress, to feel that hard work pays off. one of our golden investigadores though, she cant progress because her 'husband' doesnt want her to, is not going to allow her too...its so depressing. She just wants to be bautised, but she isnt married. and her husband doesnt want to be married. so sad. 

another less active family was robbed 2 weeks ago, so they were asking us to visit them and we went thursday. It is sad to see things like this happen a lot here, but the people are really strong and it humbles them to have more faith. We did a family home evening friday in an area really far, with members there and it was so much fun!! we did games and talked about the blessings of the gospel for families and marriages. 

today we went to a cute museum here in Lavalle! it was a history museo, and has a map of our area, and its giant! so fun! also it is almost fall and I am so happy I have missed cool weather so much! we are going to watch a movie later today called Coco, we got permision, to watch it with some members! 

I think that is all for this week! amor a todos! gracias por sus oraciones para mi!
Hermana Chelsea Martines
 pictures
1,2 the museum
3. map of the area, the little black circle is the center that I am in normally!
3. making pizza for the family home evening!
4. the FHE in Las violetas
5. The milk here comes in bags??! and its literally so frustrating, haha smart idea (not)
6. making 'sopapillas' with a sister :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last one....

Re: Temple in Mendozzzaaa!!!!!

Re: week of...crazy exhaustion