Re: training in a trio!?

one more, from a mini bday party yesterday with a recent convert! we have the same bday haha

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 11:24 AM Chelsea Anne Martines <chelsea.martines@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Hola todos,

this week has been even crazier and the most incredible week of my life in the mision! I didnt know how many things the Lord had prepared for me! but so last week on monday they told us we are going to recieve a new sister, so we are in a trio! and we are TRAINING HER! its so crazy , she is from here in this mision in San Juan where i was in my last area! but she went to the MTC and is going to spain in her mision, Barcelona"! but has to wait for her visa. So its been crazy training in a trio in the middle of the transfer. We had exchanges a lot this week too. I also got sick again with sinusitis, an infection in my sinuses so that has been crazy. So we went to the hospital which is like the public docter here lol, and they got me a perscription for antiobiotics. I am doing much better!

We also had a tragedy with my new companion this week, yesterday our presidente of the mision told us that the dad of Hna Saad has pàssed away..he was sick this week because he had a stroke a week ago so its been hard for her a little this week an then the news from yesterday was just awful. But she is litterally amazing an so strong, she wants to continue serving here..but went to see her family yesterday for the funeral an is coming back today. Its really a miracle from God that her visa hasnt come for Spain still, so she could be here waiting for it close to her family, so when her dad passed away, she would be able to see them...I am amazed at how the Lord works and has taken care of her. 

Apart from all the craziness, I have had a great week of adventures and we love our 'daughter' (hija) haha that we are training. We have found great families to teach! The baptism we were going to have this saturday got cancelled because the sister got sick and had an operation in emergency, so that was a bummer..but our convert Tomas is doing amazing!! I love him so much! he is incredible and loves the Book of Mormon, and the gospel and is changing so much..its incredible I didnt know how much of a miracle it would be to see him change! 

Today is my birthday so we are going as a zone to a park an having asado! I love it, I feel very loved and apreciated, thank you to those you sent birthday wishes :) I coulnt think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than being here to serve my Savior!

Hermana Chelsea Martines

fotos
1, 20 years old! :)
2. Spanish hospital haha
3. happy first day of spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: week of...crazy exhaustion

last one....

Re: Temple in Mendozzzaaa!!!!!